Reviews 5 – Rating 4.8/5
IT Outstaffing Company IntelliSoft
Why Do You Need Outstaffing?
Focus on Core Competencies
Compliance and Regulations
Access to a Global Talent Pool
Faster Project Delivery
IT Outstaffing Services We Offer
Here’s what you can hire IntelliSoft IT outstaffing company for:
It Outstaffing Consulting
Dedicated IT Specialists
Dedicated Development Teams
Remote Managed Services
Maintenance and Support
Benefits of Outstaffing with IntelliSoft
Agile Development Approach
Significant Cost Savings
Simple and Fast Onboarding
Geographical & Cultural Proximity
Our IT Outstaffing Process
Our Success Stories
Download our portfolio with previous projects
Check out projects we delivered for clients from different industries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A lot of companies are hesitant to choose between outsourcing and outstaffing, either thinking that they are the same or not understanding the major differences between the two. Which path should you take, then?
Imagine that you have a brilliant idea, but you can’t implement it on your own; there’s just no way to do it. You either can’t or don’t want to establish a new IT department, so you decide to go to a company that specializes in such services. In other words, you pay them for developing your product. That is what outsourcing is.
IT outsourcing involves entrusting specific business operations to third-party providers specializing in those tasks. This strategy aims to cut costs and optimize in-house processes by allowing external experts to manage and control these operations.
When do you need to outsource, then? The reasons why companies decide to outsource vary from business to business. Some companies opt for outsourcing when they start growing their business; others delegate their operations after establishing a brand.
To make the right decision, you need to consider the following factors:
- How many people can you employ by outsourcing without affecting your internal processes
- How much money can you spend on outsourcing
- Whether outsourcing aligns with your business plan and will help you achieve your end goals
- Whether you can find the needed experts by outsourcing
Outstaffing is similar to outsourcing, yet different. It is a type of remote employment when a hired person performs some tasks and carries out job duties for a client while being officially employed by another company. The company that provides the client with a specific worker or a team is responsible for the expenses that cover wages, bonuses, taxes, and equipment. The client provides the worker with the tasks.
The main difference between the two is that outsourcing usually covers the entire project from A to Z, while outstaffing is about providing and maintaining individual workers for specific tasks.
From the examples of numerous companies and our clients, we can see that outstaffing brings numerous benefits in theory and practice. Let’s take a look at the main reasons why you should consider outstaffing for your business:
- Control over the project: Unlike in the case of outsourcing, you will have a lot of control over the project during outstaffing. It allows you to avoid delays, miscommunication, and other issues caused by working with third-party teams.
- Better quality: When developers are dedicated to a specific project, they are more likely to polish it and make it flawless. With outsourcing, you can be sure to work with top talents who will deliver you the highest quality product.
- Better prices: Outstaffing is known to be one of the least expensive outsourcing models out there while still delivering great quality results. You can choose among the most popular outstaffing countries like Poland and Ukraine that have the lowest rates yet a huge amount of talented experts in various industries.
- Team flexibility: Outstaffing allows you to scale up or down the team easily and stay flexible even in stressful conditions. You can add new developers, reduce the size of the team, or add new team members as your needs and demands change.
- Quality assurance: Reputable outstaffing providers maintain rigorous quality control processes to ensure high-quality results. This commitment to quality can translate into superior project outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Faster project delivery: With access to a readily available pool of skilled professionals, outstaffing can expedite project delivery. This means you can meet project deadlines more efficiently and respond faster to market demands.
The cost for outstaffing your project with IntelliSoft can vary greatly depending on the scope and complexity of the project, the number of professionals you need, the duration of cooperation, and the skills and expertise you need.
To determine the estimated cost, we have created a development team calculator. You can use it to see the approximate price for your project, but if you require more details, we can assess your requirements and needs and tell you a price during a consultation. After the talk, we will provide you with a customized pricing proposal that aligns with your project’s unique needs.
Transparent pricing and cost-effectiveness are our priorities. We believe that our solutions must not only align with your requirements but also with your budget possibilities. IntelliSoft is here to provide you with a competitive and fair pricing structure that maximizes the value of our services for your business.
Here are the main cooperation models we offer:
Leverage our skilled professionals as an extension of your team.
- You lead the project management part.
- Quality ownership is on your side.
- You pay for the workforce you require – nothing more.
Access your current business capabilities and get the talent, tools, and expertise you need.
- Project management and quality ownership are collaborative.
- Take your operations to the next level with added capabilities.
- You pay for operational excellence with cost-effective solutions.
Take on a collaborative journey with IntelliSoft’s dedicated team.
- Project management is on our team’s side.
- We take full responsibility for the quality of the project.
- You pay for the intellectual property that drives your success.
The decision whether to hire an expert or the entire team depends on your objectives, requirements, and current in-house situation. If you lack one expert, for example, a designer, you can contact us and hire this professional. However, if your company does not have a development team and you lack experts to work on a number of tasks, we can offer our dedicated team services for you.
Yes, absolutely. At IntelliSoft, we give you full control over the hiring process. You will be invited to the interviews with the candidates we select and will be able to ask them questions and interview them before they join your team. We will also provide you with profiles and resumes of qualified professionals who match your project requirements.
This will allow you to assess their skills, see if they are a perfect match for your project, and whether they culturally fit in your organization. We want to facilitate the seamless integration of the team members you select into your organization, ensuring that they contribute to the success of your project.
Yes, there are legal and compliance considerations when using outstaffing services, and it’s important to address them to ensure a smooth and compliant partnership. Here are some key aspects to consider:
- Contractual agreements: First, you need to establish a clear, legally binding contract between your company, the outstaffing provider, and the experts you are bringing to your team. You should outline roles clearly, the responsibilities of each expert, and the terms of the agreement.
- Intellectual property (IP) rights: You should also clarify intellectual property ownership created during the engagement. Make sure it aligns with your business goals and does not lead to disputes over IP rights in the future.
- Data privacy and security: Make sure that all parties involved in the process adhere to data privacy laws and regulations. It is an essential matter when handling sensitive customer data or proprietary information. Introduce data security measures to protect valuable and sensitive information from breaches and leaks.
- Tax and employment laws: Outstaffing sometimes involves tax jurisdictions and employment laws. You should clearly understand your local tax implications and those in the area of your outstaffing provider. Make sure to also comply with the employment laws to ensure proper treatment of workers.