IT Outstaffing Services for Any Need
IntelliSoft takes over such functions as paying wages, covering taxes, maintaining documentation and accounting, complying with labor laws (hiring, firing, etc.), safety, and work guidelines.
What Do You Receive with IntelliSoft IT Outstaffing?
- You do not break your head against the wall trying to handle such a problem as exceeding the annual employee plan. The experts we find for you will fulfill their responsibilities in your company and work productively alongside internal staff.
- Our team allows you to carry out even the most challenging IT tasks, including analytics, app development, web/mobile development, digital marketing, etc.
- IntelliSoft has a rich history and experience in outstaffing. Our team has accomplished multiple successful projects for leading industries. More than ten years of experience to our credit and an all-time extending portfolio – that is what you’ll find here.
Benefits of Our IT Outstaffing Services
- Human Resource Mobility
- Costs Reduction
- Tax Optimization
- Mitigation of Risks
- Qualified IT Experts
- Direct Communication
Our IT Outstaffing Services
Download our portfolio with previous projects
Check out projects we delivered for clients from different industries.
Our IT Outstaffing Process
Our IT Outstaffing Tech Stack
Visual Studio Code
Apple Push Notification Service
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The main difference between outsourcing and outstaffing is that in the case of outsourcing services, the customer pays for the specific outcome obtained. In the case of outstaffing services, the customer pays the outstaffing agency for the working process and performance of the outstaffed members. An example to make it clear: with outsourcing, the customer pays for the dug hole. With outstaffing, they pay for the employees provided to dig that hole.
The cost of outsourcing directly depends on the quality and scope of services rendered. Each client wants their project to be fulfilled promptly and professionally. The quality of outsourcing is affected by the qualification and motivation of the executors, as well as the conditions and organization of their work. The urgency of the project and its complexity may also play a significant role. The work must be done in time, according to the client’s requirements. In every specific case, the outstaffing company evaluates the cost of services based on the tasks set by the client, taking into account their capabilities and desires.
It depends on several factors, including your objectives, requirements, and other details. IntelliSoft is ready to discuss the best option for covering your needs and carrying out your project.
We won’t lie to you by claiming that software outstaffing has no pitfalls. You should know that you may face such difficulties as management hardships, problems with receiving funding, and data leakage risks.
In the first case, new employees that actually belong to another company may demonstrate indifference towards the future of a client’s business, project, and corporate culture.
- The second issue can be avoided by studying the NDAs carefully or contacting experienced lawyers
- As for the last case, the lack of your own skilled employees can be a deal-breaker, as the specialists carrying out a project obtain the most attention from investors. However, if you choose IntelliSoft, you can be sure that our experts will help you avoid all these problems. We guarantee safety and quality to every client.
Sure, it is possible in any case, especially with services offered by IntelliSoft! We have plenty of qualified data scientists to search for datasets you need on the web. If we cannot find the information we need, we have other teams and tools to collect the info necessary to create a proper solution for your business.