Chief Technology Officer-as-a-Service for Your Business
- Architecture consulting
- Dev team management
- Project tech strategy
Benefits of CTO as a Service
Benefits You Receive
ARCHITECTURE & STRATEGY
TEAM EXPANSION & LEADERSHIP
KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
How Can CTOs Help Your Business?
Design your product or service
- Application refactoring
- Cloud systems deployment
- QA & supervision
- Prevention of failures and bugs
- Strategic resource management
- Agile methodologies implementation
- Prototyping & planning
- Build credibility & trust
- Come up with objectives
- Recruit staff with the proper culture
- Train and motivate employees
- Control of staff
- Supervising specific teams
- Aligning workflow with various departments
- Architecture audit
- Cloud architecture design
- Securing cloud infrastructure
- GDPR, PCI DSS, and HIPAA compliance
- Coming up with architectural suggestions
- Expense optimization counseling
- App performance analysis
Download our portfolio with previous projects
Check out projects we delivered for clients from different industries.
Achieve Your Business Goals with CTO Services
HOW IT WORKS
So, you have chosen IntelliSoft’s CTO-as-a-service. To see how we match each other, we need to have a 30-minute conversation. It is required to find out more about your business. We will discuss your requirements and goals. Based on the information obtained, we will come up with an offer.
STATEMENT OF WORK AND TIMELINE
This stage is necessary to define the period required to carry out your project. Reserve a spot in our common calendar when you wish to start our cooperation. We will get ready with the resources needed to match the highest quality standards. We also have to make sure we’re on the same page.
At this stage, our team identifies how we will work. We will do everything possible to provide you with regular reports, analyses, and feedback. If you have any questions regarding the engagement progress or scope of work, we’ll be there to lend a helping hand.
HANDOVER AND RETAINER
IntelliSoft provides its clients with documentation and intellectual property (IP). We will transfer the skills and knowledge necessary to complete your project. In addition, we’ll keep on providing ad-hoc support for your team upon your request.
Types of CTO Services
Contact us, leave your request, or ask for a free consultation.
VIEW TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR CLIENTS ON THE INDUSTRY’S LEADING PLATFORMS
Reviews 5 – Rating 4.8/5
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Coordinate the actions of subordinates
- Monitor the quality of work
- Maintain documentation (technical and design)
- Manage the organization’s projects
- Solve technical tasks
- Negotiate with clients
- Develop software or app
- Interview new applicants
- Share knowledge and experience
Some other CTO responsibilities may show up, depending on the specific tasks.
If you have a large pool of applicants, the best ways to check which one suits your business perfectly are:
- Check their resumes, CVs, and cover letters
- Ask for referrals and see how they were doing at previous jobs
- Get familiar with their portfolio on GitHub
When you are the founder of an early-stage startup, your main task is to gather a strong team and quickly capture a piece of the market with your Minimum Viable Product (MVP). It seems you are lucky: there are so many strong and experienced engineers, freshly minted juniors, and tech students. However, technical personnel are hunted by competitive employers. Thus, you may need our pro help whenever you feel that you require a top-level tech specialist able to play a CTO role to control the development process.
Depending on the features of future software, tasks, working hours, skills, and some other factors, CTOs could be:
- Full-time internal CTO
- Full-time offshore CTO
- Part time CTO offshore (a.k.a. fractional)
- One-time CTO
- Interim CTO
- Solutions to tech-driven challenges
- Solutions to performance challenges
- Dev team leadership
- Improved delivery process
- QA and support
- Deployment, CI / CD
- You would like to see your team moving on.
- You are looking for a powerful leader to inspire employees.
- You wish to handle the digital transformation.
- You lack proper technical expertise.
Usually, a CIO appointment is more appropriate in a user organization, where the IT department is the support department, and a CTO appointment is for a tech company whose direction is driven by technology. An organization can also have both positions.
Usually, the CIO is more concerned with data collection, processing/use, and security. They do not need to have full knowledge and understanding of the technology.
So when they decide to find the best technology, they may hire a consultant or turn to a company’s CTO. The CTO, in turn, is well aware of/able to study the technology (hardware, software, and network) and make decisions about what will suit the company best.