Android Development Services by IntelliSoft
Android Development Services IntelliSoft Offers
Android Apps That Serve Any Device
Android Mobile Apps
Android TV Apps
Android Tablet Apps
Android Wear Apps
Top-notch project management
Scaling on demand
Relevant data for grounded decisions
Industries we serve
Download our portfolio with previous projects
The best proof of our work is the portfolio with our past projects. You can see what IntelliSoft’s clients think about our cooperation. Check out projects for various industries.
Our Mobile App Software Development Process
- Analyze your preliminary requirements
- Select skilled experts for your team
- Draft technical documentation
- Develop a basic prototype
- Employ an appropriate methodology
- Demonstrate consistent code quality
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Deploy to production
- Continuous maintenance and monitoring
- Assigning developers to address any bugs
- 24/7 support
Android App Developer Software We Leverage
- Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Xamarin Native C
- Xamarin Forms for Android
- React Native
- Android OS
- Android Studio
- Google Fit SDK
- Google Assistant SDK
- Android Auto
- Amazon Web
- Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- Platform (GCP)
- AppCenter for CI/CD
- Google Assistant
- Google VR
- Machine Learning(ML Kit)
- Google Cloud
- Google Analytics
Reviews 5 – Rating 4.8/5
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In Android development, a service is a type of component that can perform long-running operations in the background, even if the user switches to another app or the device is locked. Services are used to execute tasks that do not require a user interface, such as playing music, downloading files, or processing data. They are often used in conjunction with other components, such as activities or broadcast receivers, to create a more complex and robust app. Services can be started and stopped as needed and can communicate with other components in the app or with other apps running on the device.
There are several reasons why businesses might need Android application services:
- Increase Customer Engagement: In today’s mobile-first world, customers expect to be able to interact with businesses through mobile apps. By having an Android app, businesses can engage their customers more effectively and provide them with a seamless user experience.
- Expand Customer Base: Android is the most widely used mobile operating system in the world, with a market share of over 70%. By offering an Android app, businesses can reach a wider audience and tap into new markets.
- Enhance Brand Image: A well-designed and functional Android app can help enhance a business’s brand image and improve customer perception of the company. It can also help differentiate the business from its competitors and give it a competitive edge.
- Increase Sales and Revenue: By providing customers with a convenient and user-friendly mobile app, businesses can increase customer loyalty, boost customer retention, and ultimately drive sales and revenue.
- Streamline Operations: Android apps can help businesses streamline their operations by automating processes, reducing manual errors, and improving efficiency. For example, an Android app can help businesses manage inventory, track sales, and monitor employee performance.
- Gain Insights: Android apps can also help businesses gain insights into customer behavior and preferences, which can inform decision-making and help businesses better understand their customers. This can lead to the development of new products or services, as well as improved marketing and sales strategies.
Overall, an Android app can help businesses improve their customer engagement, expand their customer base, enhance their brand image, increase sales and revenue, streamline operations, and gain valuable insights.
When looking for Android application developers, here are some key things to pay attention to:
- Technical expertise: Look for developers who have experience with Java or Kotlin programming languages, as these are the primary languages used for Android development. Also, make sure they have experience with the Android SDK and other development tools such as Android Studio and Gradle.
- Portfolio and experience: Check the developer’s portfolio and see if they have experience building apps similar to what you need. Also, consider their experience in the industry and how long they have been working as Android developers.
- Communication skills: Look for developers who can communicate effectively and clearly, as you will need to work closely with them throughout the development process. Make sure they can understand your requirements and provide regular updates on the progress of the project.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Make sure the developer can work well in a team and collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers. This is important to ensure the success of the project and the timely delivery of the app.
- Customer reviews and feedback: Look for reviews and feedback from other clients who have worked with the developer. This can give you an idea of their work quality, communication skills, and overall professionalism.
- Cost and budget: Consider the developer’s hourly rate or project fee, and make sure it fits within your budget. However, don’t choose a developer solely based on price, as quality and experience are also important factors.
Developing native Android apps is a common challenge that requires special attention from any software development company. At IntelliSoft, we prioritize understanding the most effective and efficient techniques to help our clients outperform their competitors in the market.
To stay up to date, our Android application development team utilizes statistical insights collected by top consulting firms and analytical agencies. Based on the 2019 and beyond trends, we recommend Android for crafting enterprise tools, communication apps, video programs, and travel services. However, if our clients are in the education, lifestyle, or gaming industry, we advise a cross-platform approach instead of native Android mobile application development.
If you’re looking to hire Android app developers, there are several key factors to keep in mind to ensure that you find the right fit for your project. Here are some important considerations:
- Experience: Look for developers who have experience in developing Android apps. They should have a strong portfolio of previous work that showcases their skills and expertise.
- Technical skills: Android app developers should have a solid understanding of Java and other programming languages commonly used in app development. They should also be familiar with the Android SDK, as well as mobile app design principles and guidelines.
- Communication: Communication is key when working with app developers. Look for developers who are responsive and able to communicate effectively throughout the development process.
- Project management: Look for developers who have experience with project management tools, such as Jira or Trello. This will help ensure that the project stays on track and that deadlines are met.
- Cost: Make sure that the developers you’re considering are within your budget. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best, as quality is important when it comes to app development.
- Reviews and recommendations: Look for developers who have positive reviews and recommendations from past clients. This will help give you an idea of their reliability and the quality of their work.
- Non-disclosure agreements: Ensure that the developer you hire signs a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to protect your app idea and intellectual property.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can find an Android app developer who is skilled, reliable, and able to deliver high-quality results.
There are several programming languages and development frameworks that can be used for Android app development. However, some of the most popular options are:
- Java: Java has been the traditional language used for Android app development, and it is still widely used. Java for Android programming is a versatile language that is easy to learn and has a large developer community.
- Kotlin: Kotlin is a newer programming language for Android development that was introduced as an alternative to Java for Android app development. It is a more modern language that is designed to be more concise, expressive, and safe.
- Flutter: Flutter is a cross-platform app development framework that uses the Dart programming language. It allows developers to create beautiful and high-performance apps for both Android and iOS.
Ultimately, the best language or framework for Android development depends on your specific project requirements and the skills of your development team. You may want to consider factors such as development speed, app performance, code maintainability, and ease of use when making your choice.
If you’re interested in hiring Android app developers from IntelliSoft, there are a couple of ways to get in touch with us. Firstly, you can visit our website and complete a form with some basic information. Be sure to type “Mobile App Development” in the “Additional information” field and provide details about your Android app development project in the same field. Once we’ve had our initial conversation, we can work with you to determine the best model for hiring our Android app developers to meet your specific needs.